* If your loved one has a rescued pet, help them show him/her off with a nifty hand stamped rescued tag set. These attach easily to a collar or even a carrier for small pets.
* A fun and fabulous hat from SpoiledBratzwear: I actually have a SpoiledBrazwear hat for our guinea pig, Kumar. It's really cute and we're lucky that Kumar's a good sport about it.
* A custom piece of artwork featuring a favorite pet: This would be great for any pet owner. We all love our pets, whether they have fur, feathers or scales. And CherilynnFineArt does a little bit of everything.
* And don't forget the feline parents out there. A great catnip toy by FreyasFire is just the ticket for that cat lover. You won't find these cute and unique toys in any store.
* A Dirty Dog Grooming set by essensu will help keep your loved one's pup smelling great. If your friend/family member has a dog like Rockford who enjoys playing outside, they'll appreciate having some luscious shampoo around.
There are so many wonderful items that I had a hard time narrowing it down to just 5. I may have to do a second edition of this one!