Monday, May 10, 2010

A birthday weekend

Yet another year has gone by.  This one went by so quickly.  After such a busy year, I wanted to do something relaxing.  We ended up going to the drive in to see 2 movies.  During intermission, the wonderful folks who run the drive in let us go home to medicate the animals and come back in.

The culprits, in order:  Rockford, Little Fiona, & Dexter


On Saturday we went to a huge book sale charity event.  I left with 2 bags full of great books.  I just love finding a book that I've been looking for stashed away in millions of other books.

Now that the weekend is over, it's time to get back to work.  I'll be working on some earrings this week and will hopefully have them up on all sites before Friday.  Also I'll finally be getting some new bracelets up for sale.

No comments: